Breathe in; breathe out: Our 5 essential oil picks for recharging
There are countless ways to use essential oils. Applying them topically can bring a range of benefits, and we love using our Vitality line in favorite essential oil recipes. When we need a boost, there's no denying that one of our favourite ways to recharge is simply enjoying the aromatic benefits of Young Living's essential oils and blends by taking a few deep breaths.
R.C. essential oil blend
- Stay motivated with R. C. essential oil blend's energetic aroma when you hit the weights, treadmill, or bike.
- Get a post-workout spa treatment by adding a few drops to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for a foot or back massage after your gym routine, outdoor adventure, or yoga practice.
- Brighten your outlook during early morning errands by applying R.C. to your chest and wrists.
Breathe Again Roll-On
- Use this rejuvenating essential oil blend anytime, anywhere! The convenient roll-on applicator lets you apply the naturally occurring constituent eucalyptol for an energizing aroma morning, noon, or night!
- Apply Breathe Again to your back, neck, or chest before a steamy shower for a brisk aromatic experience.
- Jump-start the morning by applying the rejuvenating scent to your chest or under your nose.
Peppermint essential oil
- Refresh yourself after a tough workout. Dilute a few drops of Peppermint essential oil in V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and use it in a cooling post-workout massage.
- Create calm and cool essential oil combinations. Peppermint is in the same family as both Lavender and Rosemary, which means these complementary botanicals are some of the best-smelling essential oils to use together.
Eucalyptus essential oil
- Create a DIY essential oil diffuser in your shower! Place 5-10 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata oil on a warm, damp washcloth and place it in the shower just out of direct contact with the water before showering. It will create cooling, Eucalyptus-infused steam.
- Enjoy an uplifting experience by inhaling Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil directly or rubbing it on your chest.
Read the full article from Young Living
See more from Young Living.
SOURCE: 2018, May 29. Young Living. Breathe in; breath out: Our 5 essential oil picks for recharging. Retrieved from https://www.youngliving.com/blog/how-to-use-essential-oils