Recipe: Chewy Organic Sugar Cookies To Die For
Eminence Organics sugar scrubs smell good enough to eat but please don't taste them instead, give these delicious organic sugar cookies a try. Incorporating the coconut, cranberries, and blueberries found in our newly packaged sugar scrubs, these beautiful sugar cookies are the perfect way to welcome spring.
COCONUT CRANBERRY ORGANIC SUGAR COOKIES WITH BLUEBERRY FILLING RECIPE
Makes 10 - 12 large sandwiched cookies
- 1 cup organic virgin cold-pressed coconut oil
- 1 cups organic raw cane sugar
- 1 organic egg
- 2 cups organic unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1cup organic dried cranberries
- 1 cup organic flaked coconut
- 1 c. flour for work surface
- 1 cup organic blueberry jam (for filling)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream together coconut oil and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and mix until well-combined.
- In separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Add flour mixture to sugar mixture gradually, mixing well to combine fully.
- Mix in vanilla. *if dough is too crumbly to form a large ball with your hands, mix in 1 to 2 teaspoons room temperature water.
- Stir in dried cranberries and coconut.
- Flour clean working surface and roll out dough to approx. thickness.
- Cut an even number of cookies with a round glass or cookie cutter. Use a small cookie cutter to cut a 'window' in the middle of half of the sugar cookies.
- Place cut sugar cookies onto baking sheet, spacing about 1-inches apart. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Read the full article from Eminence Organic Skin Care.
See more from Eminence Organic Skin Care.
SOURCE: Wynn, J. (2018, Feb 22). Eminence Organic Skin Care. Chewy Organic Sugar Cookies To Die For. Retrieved from https://eminenceorganics.com/ca/blog/2018/02/22/recipe-chewy-organic-sugar-cookies