DIY Soy Candle With Recycled Jars and Essential Oils
Who doesn't love the beautiful scent and warm ambience of a burning candle?
We have a simple DIY project that involves making your own all-natural soy candles with nothing but a few glass jars, soy wax flakes, essential oils and candle wicks'
In keeping with our green values, we reused empty jars from our Biodynamic' products for this DIY project because let's be honest they're too pretty to simply throw away.
What you'll need:
- Soy wax flakes,
- Candle wicks,
- Empty glass jars or mason jars,
- Essential oils (we used lavender & citronella),
- Dried lavender/herbs (optional),
- A hot glue gun (glue dots are another option and they're available at most craft supply stores),
- Metal saucepan,
- A glass measuring cup (or another heat-safe container for pouring),
- Strips of cardboard/reinforced paper,
- A pair of scissors,
- And a wooden spoon.
Read the instructions in the full article from Eminence Organic Skin Care.
See more from Eminence Organic Skin Care.
SOURCE: Pike, C. (2015, May 15). Eminence Organic Skin Care. DIY Soy Candle With Reused Eminence Glass Jars. Retrieved from https://eminenceorganics.com/us/blog/2015/05/15/diy-soy-candle-reused-eminence-glass-jars