Pre and Post Sugaring Care
Before your Sugaring appointment, you will want to ensure the following:
- Exfoliate the skin a minimum of 2 days before your appointment. Do not exfoliate the day before, the day of or the day after.
- Avoid lotions, creams and oils on the area that will be receiving treatment.
- Do not apply deodorant if getting underarms sugared.
- For best results, hair should be at least a 1/4 of an inch long.
- If you currently… Razor/Shave Allow at least 10-14 days of regrowth before getting sugared.
24 hours after sugaring, you should avoid the following:
- Do not apply any scented lotions or creams
- Do not exfoliate the skin for 48 hours after treatment
- Deodorant (if you had underarms sugared)
- Heat (including saunas, steam rooms and hot yoga studios)
- Direct sunlight, tanning beds and infrared lamps
- Working out (skip the gym for the day)
- Make-up (if you had face sugared)
- Touching, scratching or rubbing the treated area
- It is very important to exfoliate and hydrate your skin.
- Exfoliation we recommend either our bikini dry brush to be used daily, dry before your shower or the FUR Silk Scrub 3-4 times per week, can also be left on as a mask for further exfoliation!
- Hydration we recommend our classic Fur Oil! Safe for your most sensitive areas and won't stain your silk. Specifically designed for pubic hair and skin, our signature blend of lightweight oils gently softens hair and clears pores for fewer ingrowns and healthier skin!