Burst of Basil+: A Quick Essential Oil Infused Salad Dressing
The bottled salad dressings you find on the shelves of grocery stores can be filled with all sorts of unnecessary ingredients.
Leave the excess sugars and sodium on the store shelves and whisk your own salad dressing with simple ingredients you can feel good about!
Toss your salads with this tasty homemade dressing that's infused with the fresh food flavouring of Basil+, Black Pepper+ and Lemon+ essential oils.
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 drop Basil+ essential oil food flavouring
- 1 drop Black Pepper+ essential oil food flavouring
- 3 drops Lemon+ essential oil food flavouring
- 1 tsp salt
Read the full article from Young Living.
See more from Young Living.
SOURCE: Whitley, A. (2017, October 25). Young Living. Burst of Basil+: A Quick Essential Oil Infused Salad Dressing. Retrieved from https://www.youngliving.com/blog/canada/burst-of-basil-a-quick-essential-oil-infused-salad-dressing/